Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just a little bit of an update...

Life and school have been quite demanding as of late, but I'm hoping to have a bit more spare time now that I am done one of my courses.  Here are a few things I've been working on in the miniature realm....

I was playing around with sculpting again a few weeks ago, and I have again come to the realization that I have far to go.  ;)  I'm thinking I'll call her Madame Soleil.
I have a few other small projects on the go, like this dresser.  It was actually a dollar store piece that I painted and aged.  I'm debating adding some details or embellishments.  My hope is to start posting a little more regularly, but I must admit, I seldom have time to spend on my hobby.  Such is life! ;)

4 comments:

  1. She looks good, far better than anything I could turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nina, just wanted to say I love your tree=hugging profile pic. Glad you've got more time now to do art; the face looks fantastic btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is amazing! How do you work with such tiny figures?
    I am an aspiring artist and love reading other art blogs!
    If you are interested, I have a blog called ProjectPaperie. The link is www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com
    I would be honored if you would check it out and consider becoming a follower. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete